Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog Post #10
1.the most important lesson i learned in 2008 was to be nice to others because you never know if 2.they will become your boses in the future.
3.The song that will remind me of 2008 is Crazy by pitbull because this was a crazy year to me.
4.The best thing i bought in 2008 was my new car "Corolla 2009". i love it. its my baby!!!
5.I didn't suffer from any illnesses this year at all
6.Nothing really
7.Life is not fair, get used to it
8.paying off my credit cards because the expenses were adding up
9.My biggest achievement this semester was to get my papers done before they were actually. i mean four days before and thats a miracle
10. i wish i would have wasted less money on things i didnt need, things i just wanted
11. the day i started cal state fullerton and the day i got my new car March 3rd, 2008!!!
12. My biggest disappointment was not being able to get my financial aide done before school and deal with the financial aide people... Hope im not offending anyone
13. in 2008, i was poorer, sicker, and happier
14. the political issue that bothered me the most is the school budget cuts because it affected my job, and financial aide award... which is still havent recieved yet!!!
15. i wouldnt redo any event
16.i wish i had done more fun things during the summer and went out more with friends
17.i would like to have all my credit cards paid off, some spare money every month, and no stressing over anything that comes my way, which i know thats not possible, there is always something to stress over of
18.i developed a good habit which was to do my essays/ projects when i recieved them but i broke the habit of waking up early and became more lazy as the days when by!!!
19. Something i discovered about myself is that it is difficult working with a 5th grade class, it is more of a challenge because if have to be like a military soldier with them if not they dont listen or obey school rules
20. my credit card bills have been paid off so i wouldnt have to pay interest every month o nso many cards

No comments: