Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Post #11

Well, let me start off with describing the crappy weekend and beginning of this week that i had last week. Last week, we ordered new internet service but it failed and didnt work. So i was in a really but i mean really bad mood. then we had the tech guy come and fix our internet and it was a cable that was plugged into the wrong place so i felt pretty stupid. Then on Monday after i get home from work, i recieved a letter from the CSAC stating that i am no longer eligible for my grant but what pissed me off the most was that they disqualified me from one day to another. Then on top of all this going on, i took the exam for 302a and i felt like i did good but lets see what happens. So im hoping that the CSAC will overturn and review my financial paperwork again and that i pass 302a and that ill have a better week. But one thing did make me happy, Obama won so i guess it makes up for the rest of everything else that is going on!!!

2 comments:

rebs. said...

i hope you have a better week~ i think i received that letter too but i don't know if it was for my old community school or this year.. i should check again.

Ceesea said...

Sheesh! Good luck!